HERMES Kick-Off Meeting13-15 February 2019 - Eurokleis, Rome
Eurokleis hosted in Rome the kick-off meeting of the HERMES project. This project, funded by European Commission, aims at healing the disordered brain in particular epilepsy by using intelligent biohybrids, new neuromorphic technology, artificial intelligence and other innovative technologies.
During the 3 days meeting each project partner has presented its contribution to the project.
The project is financed by the EC and has 5 years duration.
12 research institutions/universities/SME from different European countries attended the event discussing the project goals and introducing their expertise in the field.
The consortium is presented by different profiles: biotechnologists, biologists, medical doctors, electrical and computer engineers, microelectronics engineers, business consultants, ethics and policy experts, nuclear engineers, electrophysiologists, specialists in Artificial Intelligence etc.
This is our team!
- Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (project coordinator) (Italy)
- Universita degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia (Italy)
- Universita degli Studi di Verona (Italy)
- Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (Spain)
- Politecnico di Milano (Italy)
- Aarhus Universitet (Denmark)
- University of Glasgow (UK)
- TTY-SAATIO (Finland)
- Fundacion Instituto de Estudios de Ciencias de la Salud de Castilla y Leon (Spain)
- Eurokleis S.R.L. (Italy)
- Stichting Katholieke Universiteit (Netherlands)
- DEN Institute (Belgium)